- BBC World News. US China Collude to Pollute. November 30, 2015. An opinion on what the US and China climate agreements mean for Paris and for carbon cuts.
- Hawai’i Public Radio. Climate Change Conference in Paris. The Conversation with Beth-Ann Kozlovich. December 28, 2015. A discussion on what the Paris Agreement means for local action and the role of young people in this process.
- ThinkTech Hawaii. The Aftermath of COP21. The Whole Gamut with Hillary Weinberg. January 5, 2016. A discussion on civil society engagement and the role of subnational entities in the UNFCCC process.
- ThinkTech Hawai’i. COP21 debrief. Hawai’i is my Mainland with Kaui Lucas. December 17, 2015. A discussion on how the Washington University delegation participated and what this agreement means for global climate issues.
- ThinkTech Hawai’i. COP21 and Climate Change in Paris. Hawai’i is my Mainland with Kaui Lucas. November 5, 2015. A discussion on what to expect at COP21.
- “COP21: A Progress Report on the Global Climate Change Negotiations.” Briefing to the State of Hawai’i’s Sea Level Rise Vulnerability and Adaptation Workshop. University of Hawai’i, Campus Center Ballroom. February 11, 2016. View video here:
- COP21 briefing to ASEAN journalists covering the ASEAN Summit in Sunnylands, CA. East-West Center, Room 4005. February 10, 2016.
- “COP21 and the Carbon Pie.” Seminar, East-West Center, Burns Hall, Room 3015. January 28, 2016.
- COP21 Briefing to the State of Hawai’i’s Interagency Climate Adaptation Committee. DLNR board room. January 26, 2016.