- BBC World News. US China Collude to Pollute. November 30, 2015. An opinion on what the US and China climate agreements mean for Paris and for carbon cuts.
- Hawai’i Public Radio. Climate Change Conference in Paris. The Conversation with Beth-Ann Kozlovich. December 28, 2015. A discussion on what the Paris Agreement means for local action and the role of young people in this process.
- ThinkTech Hawaii. The Aftermath of COP21. The Whole Gamut with Hillary Weinberg. January 5, 2016. A discussion on civil society engagement and the role of subnational entities in the UNFCCC process.
- ThinkTech Hawai’i. COP21 debrief. Hawai’i is my Mainland with Kaui Lucas. December 17, 2015. A discussion on how the Washington University delegation participated and what this agreement means for global climate issues.
- ThinkTech Hawai’i. COP21 and Climate Change in Paris. Hawai’i is my Mainland with Kaui Lucas. November 5, 2015. A discussion on what to expect at COP21.
- “COP21: A Progress Report on the Global Climate Change Negotiations.” Briefing to the State of Hawai’i’s Sea Level Rise Vulnerability and Adaptation Workshop. University of Hawai’i, Campus Center Ballroom. February 11, 2016.
- COP21 briefing to ASEAN journalists covering the ASEAN Summit in Sunnylands, CA. East-West Center, Room 4005. February 10, 2016.
- “COP21 and the Carbon Pie.” Seminar, East-West Center, Burns Hall, Room 3015. January 28, 2016.
- COP21 Briefing to the State of Hawai’i’s Interagency Climate Adaptation Committee. DLNR board room. January 26, 2016.